Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Life of the Polar Bear Part 16

Today was a very hot Saturday. It was so hot, that a report was sent out saying that children and elderly should not go outside. I went out once, and could not stand being out because of the heat. The Science Center meeting was canceled so I was relieved about that. I could just sit at home and relax for the whole day. I had not had a relaxing day in so long, that I forgot what I could do to pass the time. My wife, Marjorine, was also at home because of her break from work. My wife and I had a nice breakfast of seal and squid, and after we read a few books. The entire day consisted of reading and talking to Marjorine. It was a little boring, but it was much better that being off at the Science Center researching the same thing over and over for hours. The day ended with a short shower, and watching a little TV.
The next day I wake up hoping the weather would be to hot again so I would not have to go to work again. But when I looked out my window, it did not look as hot as yesterday. So I got my things ready, and headed to the Science Center.

No comments: