Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Life of the Bear Part 6

"What are we going to do?" said Marjorine after reading the article for herself.

"What are we going to do?" she said again.

"I do not know." I said in a calm vioce trying to calm her down.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!?"

"I do not know yet"

My wife started to pace back and forth in the room mumbleing made up words to herself.

"Honey, it is okay, we will be fine." I said.

"No we will not, our food is running short, and our homes are melting away, how are we going to be fine?" she said.

"I do not know." I said.

"Thats not a good enough answer." She screamed back at me.



Our argument was interupted be the phone. I run over to answer it. It was my brother Skii (to visit my brother bear's blog, go to www.polararticmission.blogspot.com/).

"Hello?"

"Hi Robert."

"Hey"

"Did you read the article yet?"

"Do not remind me, my wife is having a fit"

"Bro that is funny your girl is always mad at you"

At that very moment, Marjorine started paceing the room again and yelling that we are all going to die.

"The wife is yelling at me, I have to go."

"I will call you back later."

I hung up the phone and ran over to my wife.
"Its okay honey, we will be okay"
"no we will not!!!!!!!!"

No comments: