Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Life of the Bears Part 7

One week past since the articles came out. Both Marjorine and I have not eaten in over 24 hours. Everyone has to now cut back on the food that we eat, because of how little fish there are left in the ocean.

We both sat down at the table after a long day of work. We are both very hungry and tired and we want to eat. Unfortunately, all we had to eat were a few pieces of fish.

"We can not live like this," said my wife.

"I know honey, I know.



The next day all bear scientists had to go the the science center for a meeting. I was required to go to the meeting because I was a teacher. I walked to the science center and went inside. The building was packed with bears all at computers.

A bear came up to me and said, "Your computer is over there."

"But what am i supposed to e doing here?" i asked in response.

"Your supposed to be working on ways to stop global warming."

I went over to the computer and turned it on. I started by learning more about global warming.

But found that some humans are trying to stop global warming as well for the fear that our ice will melt, and flood the earth. But, i also found that some people believe that global warming does not exist and its just a conspiracy. Many believe that global warming was made up by politicians to make people live in fear and think that the government is the only thing that humans can trust. Some think that we have nothing to fear, and that the world will never end, and that the rise in temperature is natural. But us bears are very worried about this problem and believe that we need to do something to keep our race alive.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Global-Warming-is-Not-Real&id=441795

No comments: