Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Life of the Bear Part 20

A week past and people were still protesting that the Polar Bear Emperor should not take action against humans. But all I could think about was what would happen if we did take action. we would stand no chance against the humans, we do not have an weapons, and we have no army. I wondered what the Emperor was thinking.
Because of this whole debacle, the meetings at the Science Center were canceled, so I got to stay home with Marjorine. I could not really enjoy my days off because I was thinking about the Emperor's decision. How would he achieve this? Well my questions was soon answered.
I was listening to the radio today, when a special broadcast was made. It said that polar bears are getting recruited to be in a new bear army. Any polar bears that want to fight for their live should enlist for the army.
"Who in their right mind would ever want to join an army to fight the most powerful species on the planet?" said Marjorine after she heard the report. "I do not know honey."

No comments: